Quality standards, we believe and follow!
Quality comes from experience. We are celebrating 5th year into TYPO3 development. Stepping ahead into TYPO3 development, we have set our goal to achieve all our clients' expectations using "Enterprise Web Content Management System". Our TYPO3 developers are ready to assure most sophisticated project implementation strategy with quality standards. They have proven their skills by successfully executing more than 200 projects in TYPO3 and continuing.
While using open source it is very important to follow TYPO3 standards, quality measures and security guidelines. We always focus on all aspects of software development life cycle and that's makes us successful in delivering correct solution to client. We are always in process of raising our bar in quality standards.
While you are working with open source it is always necessary to work within framework. Half cooked requirement, Poor written code and maintenance fixes leads to crash. To avoid such scenario you have to follow certain implementation path.
We divide TYPO3 development in 4 phases.
- Requirement Gathering
- Communication between project lead and customer
- Functional requirement gathering
- Approval of specification with client
- Concept and Design
- Design creation using all gathered information
- Approval from client
- Once approved generate HTML using table less design by following W3C standards
- TYPO3 Implementation
- Clean and latest TYPO3 setup on Linux server
- Setup site structure
- Page tree structure
- Building TypoScript categorization tree
- Configuring extension / new extension creation
- Template Integration (Template Selector & Templavoila)
- All SEO related extension setup
- Creating user group and user with proper rights assignment
- Site content and meta data entry
- Testing and Delivery
- Recursive website functionality and quality testing until it reaches our quality standards
- Publication on production server
- Training session with customer and administrators (if required)