TYPO3 Templates Development
We are following TYPO3 template guideline for structured and maintainable TYPO3 website.
- New Design to TYPO3 templates
A decent design begins with proper conceptualization. Proficient understanding of the concept helps to translate the business needs into a well defined and structured design. While designing our emphasis and stress, is on understanding the business domain and needs before suggesting the features, menus and interfaces. An ideal design should help you to correspond the way you want to represent your company over the web. Another key aspect that we concentrate while designing is the usability aspect from the point of view of user perspective. The design should be user friendly while marinating all the standards and concepts.
- PSD, AI or any other source design file to typo3 templates
We are following W3C HTML and CSS standards for markup programming. we prefer DIV based HTML coding style which will be compatible with all Internet Browsers such as IE 6 to IE8, Firefox 3.0 or greater, Safari.
- HTML templates to TYPO3 templates
There are following methods to implements TYPO3 templates in Multilanguage environment.
- HTML templates with "marked area" where dynamic content integrated. HTML Template work as a common container of site and marked area replaced, page by page using TYPO3 content management module and Typoscript
- TYPO3 templates with the "Template Autoparser" TYPO3 extension. Template Autoparser is a extension, can be used to read an HTML file, then automatically insert subpart-markers with defined classes. So this extension read HTML file and all sections which has a class value set are wrapped in corresponding template subparts, all relative paths to images, stylesheets are corrected. We do not prefer this way, the disadvantage that non cached pages could be rendered slow and we have not a better control over the output.
- TYPO3 templates with "TemplaVoila" TYPO3 extension. TemplaVoila is a TYPO3 extension. We can map any web content element such as images, text, flash etc with HTML template. We can define our Flexible content elements (FCE). We prefer TemplaVoila TYPO3 extension; main advantage is that we have better control on web page output. This method is easy to implement and maintainable. TYPO3 TemplaVoila provide flexibility to create new custom Flexible content element, it is very easy user interface for content editors.